The Leadership Brain: Understand, Connect and Achieve More!
Seminar 4. Longer Format: 1 to 2 days.
For decades, leaders and managers have been trained to think and act on upon the assumption that employees and customers are rational beings. Motivational, organisational and structural approaches have been developed on the premise that people know what is good for them and that they behave accordingly.
Therefore rewards, bonuses, job promotions as well as punishments have been designed to make sure people understand and achieve goals. However, there is strong scientific evidence that this approach is not just irrelevant but dangerous because it does not accept humans as they are: emotional, irrational and primarily focused on their survival. Management styles need to change and modern leaders have to reconsider their approach. This seminar provides both the evidence for the need to change and directions on how this should happen. Prepare for the holistic brain leader!
The training program aims to help participants to:
- Appreciate the importance of a Brain-Centric Approach for businesses
- Explore how leadership really works within the brain
- Discover various aspects of leadership-related brain rules and protocols
- Learn a comprehensive model for applying brain-based leadership
- Make your own brain ‘leadership-smarter’ and achieve more!
Training can be boosted with testing all participants with neuro-tech for leadership competences: empathy, resilience and mindset.